2 600 kr
Denna produkt finns inte längre i lager
Tillgänglig efter datum:
Minsta antal för beställning av den här produkten är 1
Kanterna och belaget i perfekt skick.
For female skiers who value sportiness above everything: new with latest Airtec leightweight construction .Perfect skiing on hard and soft slopes thanks to Sandwich Sidewall Construction.
SPORTY PERFORMANCE WITH STRIKINGLY GOOD LOOKS:
- The latest ladies line Women Sport appeal to all female skiers thanks to irresistible designs. But it is not only the impressive look that makes the skis so attractive. With state-of-the-art technology Air Tec ensures a special degree of light weight and perfect dynamics on the slope.
LIGHT WEIGHT WITHOUT COMPROMISES: AIR TEC:
- The Air Tec wood core has been given an elaborate, offset milled structure which, on the one hand, makes the core 25% lighter and, on the other hand maintains the outstanding ski performance: both flex and torsion remain the same. Optimum skiing performance and minimum weight.
ALSO FEATURING SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION FOR TOP REQUIREMENTS:
- The characteristic for a premium ski: its Sandwich Sidewall Construction. The wood core is combined with ABS sidewalls here. Built in a classic sandwich construction, this makes the ski balanced and sporty – attributes of a top-quality product from Fischer.
- AIR CARBON TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- AIR TEC TI: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- ON-PISTE ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- WOMEN BMP: Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- WOMENTRACK: Railflex integration system for the My Style range. Narrower and lighter than the unisex line. Sole only up to 330 mm (not 360 mm).
- SINTERED BASES: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.