1 000 kr
Denna produkt finns inte längre i lager
Tillgänglig efter datum:
Minsta antal för beställning av den här produkten är 1
Atomic's Live Fit 60 Women's edition is a fantastic looking boot that is virtually guaranteed to fit warmly and comfortably right out of the box.
With a gentle to medium 60 flex, this boot was made for beginners, intermediates and cruiser skiers looking for comfort.
Because of the flexible nature of the fit (due to the Live Fit Zones), we highly recommend these boots for skiers who have had pressure points on the sides of the feet, pinky toes as well as pain on the top of the instep.
- 60 Flex Rating: Great for beginners and intermediate skiers that need a forgiving boot to give comfort throughout the day.
- 102-106mm Last: This shell width of this boot is automatically adjustable (thanks to the Live Fit System), and is perfect for recreational skiers, those with average to wide feet, and skiers that like comfort for their feet. That probably makes up 95 percent of the skiing population.
- Live Fit: The Live Fit system consists of two elastic zones at the forefoot that instantly adapt to the foot width of the skier. The shell adapts between 102 and 106mm, providing a custom type fit without the hassle of heat molding and expensive shell modifications. Basically, this feature makes these boots fit almost any skier.
- Mega Buckles: Instead of the standard 4 buckle system (or sometimes 3), this boot has two oversized buckles that get the same pulling power and fit, with less stuff to worry about. One buckle over the top of the foot- done, one buckle above the ankle- done... Time to start skiing.
- Tongue Pull: A loop of fabric at the top of the tongue helps in putting on and removing the boots. Pull it forward and to the side and your foot should slide right in.
- 35mm strap: Wider than average strap at the top of the boot to help keep the boot together and to give good performance while skiing.
- Atomic ASY Comfort Liner: A lighterweight and softer version of Atomic's ASY Pro/Sport liners, the Asymmetrical Comfort liner is extremely plush and will conform to the skier's foot over time. This liner is sort of a middle ground between a rental/beginner liner and a more advanced performance liner.